Careers In Health Care Communications
Join Our Creative & Innovate Team
ABG is a progressive, rapidly growing technology company in the communications industry, with corporate headquarters located in Southern California. We are looking for creative and innovative individuals who are passionate, intelligent and want to be part of an extraordinary team. Our goal is to provide a rewarding employment experience and we have an employee retention history that reflects our efforts.
ABG has a strong foundation in the communications industry, built upon consistent excellence in meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations and partnering in their success. We apply the same standards to our hiring decisions. Our work environment is busy, collaborative, forward thinking and client-centric.
We are committed to doing the right thing and possess high ethical standards in everything we do.
ABG is seeking Account Executives for our digital communications service line to develop and grow long-term relationships that will generate success for the company, our clients, and for the Account Executive.
ABG offers unique technology-focused communication services to our clients. This position creates and expands relationships with strategically important clients and is responsible for managing the client relationship and strategic account objectives.
The Account Executive represents the entire range of company products and services to clients, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Desired Skills and Experience Required:
- Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs.
- Operates as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to new account generation and to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Thorough understanding of e-presentment, mobile, and email output systems, with a focus on data processing, digital print and fulfillment processes.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to effectively present the company’s products and services.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones on a quarterly basis.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
Minimum five years’ experience in Account Executive role. Must possess knowledge of digital print production and various commercial output channels (i.e. direct mail, web, mobile).
MAJOR ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Are you a go-getter and deal maker? At ABG you will find a culture that rewards such spirit. We empower our staff to make critical decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
ABG has an exciting opportunity for a Major Accounts Manager to independently and collaboratively strategize and grow some of our largest accounts while actively seeking a new book of business within our Healthcare Engagement Communications division. As a Major Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for ABG’s solutions to secure new deals.
Those succeeding will enjoy creatively thinking about challenges and applying their own judgment. ABG’s environment empowers you to make decisions to grow the business.
The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to ABG’s solutions.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for ABG’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Increase ABG’s sales volume and deal size.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather voice of the customer information when needed.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones on an annual basis.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and incentives, travel expense reimbursement, and health insurance coverage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
- Solution selling experience in Medicare space 3+ years.
- Demonstrable experience in healthcare environment.
- Strategic Thinking—systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication—tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Influence—uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Networking—identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success.
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
Workflow Management—sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic time-frame.